title="Over Parish Council in Cambridgeshire">

Land under PC control

(This page is under construction and further information will be added as the documentation is collated.)

 

Chapman's Way 'Pear Tree' strip

For the Land Registry map and Register of Title, click here

 

Church End Pond site

For the map and title document click here

The land is subject to a wayleave granted to the owner of Clifton Cottage allowing access across it to his garage. (A second wayleave is mentioned in the sworn declaration, but this was terminated by the Council after giving due notice on 31st March 1975.)

 

Land at The Doles & Metcalfe Lane

For the Land Registry map and Register of Title, click here

 

Fen End Pond

For the map of the site, click here

 

Land at Hilton Street - Unwins Lane corner

For the map of the site, click here

 

Land at Giffords Way

For the Land Registry map and Register of Title, click here

 

The Gravel

For the map and (part) Title Deeds, click here

Deeds exist for the narrow strip of land connecting the public right of way along Fen End / Long Lane and Hither Way with Middle Way.

 

The Green

Called the Recreation Ground on the Inclosure Award Map of 1837

For a brief history of the site and various boundary disputes, click here

For its registration as a Village Green, click here

For the Land Registry map and Register of Title, click here

 

Mill Road Pond site

Called the 1st Public Watering Place on the Inclosure Award Map of 1837

For the Land Registry map and Register of Title, click here 

 

Ouse Fen Bank

For the map of the site, click here

 

Overcote (Landing Ground)

For the map of the site, click here

For the Land Registry map and Register of Title, click here

 

Overcote Road Pond

For the map of the site, click here

 

The Pound

For the map of the site, click here

 

Sandpit Pond

Called the 2nd Public Watering Place on the Inclosure Award Map of 1837

For the Land Registry map and Register of Title, click here

 

War Memorial site

Conveyed to the Parish Council in 1924 (the document is too large/feint to copy here)

For the Land Registry map and Register of Title, click here